20 ml bottle.
Botanical Name : Melaleuca Alternifolia
Family : Myrtaceae
Aroma : Camphoraceous
Plant Part : Leaves and Stems
Production Method : Steam Distillation
Bland with : Lavandin, Lavender, Clary Sage, Rosemary, Geranium, Marjoram, Clove, Nutmeg
Main constituents : Terpinene-4-ol, Cineol, Pinene, Terpenes, Cymene
Beauty and Health Uses
• Helps reduce acne and pimple breakouts.
• Heals a variety of skin infections.
• Cures fungal infections on hands and feet (athlete’s foot and ringworm).
• Use to remove skin tags.
• Heals and soothes insect bites.
• Keeps skin hydrated and can be used as a moisturizer for dry skin.
• Induces hair growth and nourishes hair roots.
• Use to treat dandruff and dry scalp.
• Prevents hair fall.
• Prevent from lice naturally.
• Use for aromatherapy.
Note: For external use only. Do not use in pregnancy. Essential oils can also be allergic to some people. It’s preferable to use essential oils in a carrier oils in case you want to use it on skin. Test 1 drop on feet and leave for 15 minutes. Discontinue use if any skin irritation occurs. If symptoms persist consult your doctor. Excessive use of any essential oil can lead to skin sensitization. Keep out of eyes and ears. Keep out of reach of children. If contact occurs, rinse well with clean water.