Beauty and Health Uses
• Eliminates acne problems
• Face moisturizer
• Natural skin toner
• Rejuvenates skin and adds glow
• Used as a leave-on conditioner
• Nourishes cracked heels
• Bath oil
• Reduces pregnancy stretch marks
• Treats brittle nails
• Prevents from premature aging
• Treat acne by applying 2-3 drops of oil to afflicted skin.
• Keep your skin moisturized by applying 2-3 drops of Argan oil on your skin and massaging gently.
• Tone your skin by mixing 2-3 drops of Argan oil with your favorite skin toner. You can also add Argan oil to rose water and create your own skin toner.
• Rejuvenate your skin by mixing 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 3 teaspoons of yogurt, 1 tablespoon of honey, and 3 drops of Argan oil together, and apply onto your face for 10 minutes before rinsing.
• To condition your hair, apply 5-6 drops of Argan oil to your hair and scalp after a shower.
• Treat cracked heels by massaging 2-3 drops of argan oil on your cracked heels and toes daily before bed.
• Use as a bath oil by adding 5-6 drops of Argan oil into your bath.
• Eliminate pregnancy stretch marks by rubbing 2-3 drops of oil onto body (breast, stomach and thighs) during and after pregnancy.
• Treat brittle and cracked nails by massaging 1 drop of Argan oil onto dry cuticles of hands and feet daily.
Avoid moisture & heat .keep bottle tightly closed. Store in cool and dry place. Keep out of the reach of children. For external use only.